Leading and Learning in the Digital Age
NEED ACT 45 HOURS?
Plan to attend the “Leading and Learning in the Digital Age” course during this year’s Pennsylvania Education Technology Expo and Conference (PETE&C). This engaging course will allow administrators to collect a total of 30 Act 45 hours.
ACT 45 COURSE REQUIREMENTS
- Attend designated sessions and Keynotes at the PETE&C conference and fill out the session briefing for each session you attend (1 hour per session).
- Complete all session briefings from PETE&C by March 9th.
- Attend webinar with Instructor to get required seat hours (If needed; no more than 4 hours)
- Completion of one Job-embedded Assignment for each module (6 Total, counts for 10 hours)
- Completion of the Final Product / Culminating Activity (6 Hours)
- Completion of two Professional Learning Experience Evaluations at end of the course
School administrators are faced with the challenge of preparing today’s students for a future that is technologically inconceivable. The rate of technology change is such that its impact on teaching and learning must be studied if school is to remain a socially relevant institution. This Act 45 program is designed to provide school leaders with a fundamental understanding of several key areas in the realm of educational technology. During the face-to-face kick-off session, we will explore the latest Horizon Report, ISTE’s Essential Conditions and Standards for Students, Teachers, and Administrators, and we will discuss how your leadership can support digital transformations in your schools.
Context and NETS
Traditional vs. Emerging Technologies
Internet Safety and Cyberbullying
Using Web Tools to Enhance Student Achievement
Click here to register for the “Leading and Learning in the Digital Age” course to begin the process of collecting 30 Act 45 hours.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Contact PETE&C at (717) 540-9551 or email@example.com.