The room block at Kalahari Resorts & Conventions in Pocono Manor, PA is now closed for PETE&C. You may still be able to secure rooms at Kalahari, however, single rooms are no longer available on Monday night.
There is a limited number of 2 bedroom suites available, but PETE&C's room block pricing is no longer guaranteed
. If you still want to inquire about a reservation at Kalahari, you must contact them directly.
Hotel Room Details:
- Room rates do not include tax which is currently 9%.
- Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. and Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
- Two-night minimum stay required.
- Standard rooms have a base occupancy of four and a max of six.
- 2 Bedroom suites have base occupancy of five and max of eight.
- The room cost includes guests up to the base occupancy, after that, there will be an additional $50 guest charge per guest up to max occupancy.
Hotel Reservation Payment Options & Other Details
- Credit Card - presented at hotel check-in.
- Credit Card Authorization Form - for school district/LEA credit cards not available onsite.
- Check Payments - will not be accepted onsite at hotel check-in.
- Checks must be submitted 14 days prior to arrival.
- Send checks with your hotel confirmation to:
250 Kalahari Blvd.
PO Box B
Pocono Manor, PA 18349
For a more detailed descriptions of the rooms and room capacities click the Kalahari Accommodations link
We encourage all attendees to enter the property at the Convention Center. We will have Hotel Check-In Stations available in multiple locations through the North Foyer and Kilimanjaro Lounge on Sunday and Monday.
Cash Free Facility:
Kalahari is a cash free resort that accepts credit cards, ApplePay, and charges directly to the room. They also have cash exchange machines in the main lobby of the hotel.
Cancellation Policy for Hotel Room Reservations
- Full refunds are provided if you cancel 72 hours, or more, prior to arrival.
- You will be charged for 1-night for cancellations received within 72 hours of your scheduled arrival.