Act 48 Information
ACT 48 INFORMATION
- 3-Day Conference Registration: Up to 15 hours
- 2-Day Conference Registration (Monday/Tuesday): Up to 11 hours
- 2-Day Conference Registration (Tuesday/Wednesday): Up to 9 hours
- 1-Day Conference Registration (Monday): Up to 5 hours
- 1-Day Conference Registration (Tuesday): Up to 6 hours
- 1-Day Wednesday Conference Registration: Up to 3 hours
You must complete the online session evaluations to verify your participation in this session and for credits to be awarded.
Evaluations must be completed by March 20. After this time the Act 48 team will begin to process the data and submit the credits to the PERMS system your credits should be showing by the end of the second week of April. Contact Andrew Rucker at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
If you are requesting Act 48 hours for completing a MICRO-CREDENTIAL that was offered at the 2020 PETE&C conference, please complete this form. http://bit.ly/37ll36L
As a friendly reminder, micro-credentials must be completed by May 31, 2020. Be sure to use the same name and email address you used in the PSU Badging system below. If you have any questions, please contact Jill Neuhard at email@example.com.